We have already covered the main features of the BBVA payroll loan line and now we want to explain a little about how its application process works, the requirements and everything else.
Which are the requirements?
- Be a natural person without business activity
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: the client’s age must be greater than 75 years and 364 days
- Have a minimum monthly income of $2,000
- Have received your payroll payment with BBVA for at least 1 month
- Have been in your current job for 3 months
- Have a good credit history and the ability to pay.
What are the costs and commissions?
- Opening fee: $0
- Fixed annual interest rate: 23.75% up to 37.45% without VAT
Nowadays, new loan options appear in the financial market every day, which ends up leaving us confused and not knowing which line of credit will in fact be better and more advantageous for our financial life.
Therefore, following the updates that we write here about these lines of loans is very important so that you can analyze them better and conclude which credit makes the most sense for you.
The BBVA payroll loan is an excellent line of credit, in which you can request up to $1,500,000 to have more peace of mind in your life.
A tip for you!
Before choosing a loan to take out, analyze the rates offered by this line of credit, the amount to be loaned, and the repayment terms.
That way, you’ll be more confident in choosing a loan that will really make a difference in your financial life.
I want to apply for the BBVA payroll loan!
Did you like the information about the BBVA payroll loan and want to request yours as soon as possible?
Then simply click the button and start your application process!