We have already covered the main features of the HSBC personal loan line and now we want to explain a little about how its application process works, the requirements and everything else.
HSBC personal loan application requirements
- Age from 18 to 74 years 11 months
- One year experience in current address
- One year tenure in current job
- Have a good credit history.
- Official identification (voter ID, valid passport, permanent or temporary residence card if you are a foreigner)
- Completed and signed credit application.
- Proof of address (telephone, water, electricity and property bill no older than two billing periods and IFE as long as the address is the same as the owner)
- Receipt of last 2 months of income or last 6 account statements.
Costs and commissions
- Average CAT: 30.8% Without VAT
- Disposal fee of 1.77%
A tip for you!
Before choosing a loan to take out, analyze the rates offered by this line of credit, the amount to be loaned, and the repayment terms.
That way, you’ll be more confident in choosing a loan that will really make a difference in your financial life.
I want to apply for the HSBC personal loan!
Did you like the information about the loan and want to apply for yours as soon as possible?
Then simply click the button and start your application process!